At the heart of 360Partners’ CRO program is a series of tests informed by the data we gathered during the Discovery stage. Each month, we conduct up to 3 tests geared towards website user experience/interface (UX/UI), landing pages and your conversion funnel.
For each test, we provide:
- Management of the CRO Cycle process, including approvals, creative development and traffic segmentation
- A pre-test brief illustrating the hypothesis, control/variation designs and projected results
- A post-test review combining the pre-test brief elements with the results of the test and recommendations for future tests
Website UX/UI Implementation
We provide recommendations for improving user experience, with special focus on high-traffic areas and conversion pathways.
- Easier website navigation
- Clear pathways to conversion actions
- More user engagement metrics, which means more clarity and control over interactions with users
We deliver annotated markups and/or wireframes for new versions of landing pages. These new pages will be tested against current pages to determine levels of improvement for user flow and increase in engagement.
- Additional insights into user behavior
- Enhanced user experience
- Greater site engagement
- More revenue
We analyze your conversion funnel to gain insights into current and historical user behavior. This analysis will examine structure, messaging, staging, ease of use and funnel abandonment points.
- Reduced friction
- More user-friendly experience
- More revenue