Get a Second Chance at Conversion
Have you ever wished you could have a second chance with a user who has already visited your website? See how remarketing services from 360Partners give you the ability to display ads that reengage visitors and get them back to your site.
Remarketing is a strategy that can help your business capitalize on visitors that have already come and gone. Highly targeted campaigns can be created that target former visitors and deliver ads that keep your brand, product, or service in the mind of the consumer. When used correctly, display and search remarketing can reach out to your target audience when they are highly motivated and direct them back to your website for a second chance at conversion.
To be successful at remarketing, you must:
- Understand how to create remarketing campaigns that target specific segments of visitors.
- Know when, where, and which ads to deliver.
- Decide how to lead visitors back down a sales funnel.
It’s a marketing practice that we have used to help dozens of clients reengage with visitors so they have another shot at turning them into customers.
We leverage our knowledge and experience as a Google Premium Partner to create effective remarketing lists in AdWords, which initiate targeted campaigns that deliver the right message at the right time. Our team also uses other channels, such as Facebook and Adroll, to keep your brand front and center wherever visitors go online.
Remarketing Services from 360Partners
Our remarketing services include:
- Targeting campaigns to specific segments of your visitors so that more relevant ads are delivered and conversion is boosted.
- Creating ads that speak to customers and relay a more direct message.
- Determining which landing pages to direct visitors back to for the best possible ROI.
- Establishing frequency capping to limit the number of times an ad is shown to a non-converting visitor.